top of page

Financial Assistance

Society of St Vincent de Paul

Financial & Other Assistance

Offer financial assistance for rent, bills, medicines, food, and other necessities.

Open from Monday to Friday (except closed on Wednesday), 10am to 3pm.

For Bilingual Assistance

please call:
(507) 216 – 7370


Housing Assistance 

Olmsted County
Community Services

Financial & Other Assistance

If you need rent assistance, you may qualify for help even if you have already accessed Emergency in the last 12 months.

Applications are available for online submission or for print through the Minnesota Department of Human Services.

Call 507-328-6500 with questions or for additional information.

Financial and Additional

Assistance types

Three Rivers Community Action

Financial & Other Assistance

Financial and

Housing Assistance

Three Rivers’ Rapid Re-housing (RRH) Program provides short-term and long-term rent assistance and/or deposit for individuals and families.

Call 1-800-277-8418 to complete an intake over the phone to address any needs the household may have

Short and Long Term

 Housing Assistance

MN Department 
of Human Services

ApplyMN is a simple, secure Web application that connects you with state and county services to help meet your and your family's basic needs. You can use ApplyMN to apply for: 

Varying Types of Assistance

Including Financial

Rental and Other Financial Assistance

United Way of Olmsted County

Financial & Other Assistance

United Way 2-1-1 provides free and confidential health and human services information for people in Minnesota. We’re open 24/7 to connect you with the resources and information you need.

All types of services included: for more information please call: 
[Local]: 651-291-0211

[Toll Free]: 800-543-7709

Assistance Allocation

Hotline (211)

bottom of page